47. Kourouklis A et al. "Substrate stiffness and matrix composition coordinately control the differentiation of liver progenitor cells", Biomaterials (2016).
46. Márkus R et al. "Multinucleated Giant Hemocytes Are Effector Cells in Cell-Mediated Immune Responses of Drosophila", Journal of Innate Immunity (2015).
45. Li H et al. "Extending prematuration with cAMP modulators enhances the cumulus contribution to oocyte antioxidant defence and oocyte quality via gap junctions", Human Reproduction (2016).
44. Fang Z et al. "Long non-coding RNA MALAT-1 modulates metastatic potential of tongue squamous cell carcinomas partially through the regulation of small proline rich proteins", BMC Cancer (2016).
43. Shashikanth N et al. "Kinetic Measurements Reveal Enhanced Protein-Protein Interactions at Intercellular Junctions", Scientific reports (2016).
42. Razali W et al. "Wide-field time-gated photoluminescence microscopy for fast ultrahigh-sensitivity imaging of photoluminescent probes", Journal of Biophotonic (2016).
41. Ganguly A et al. " Perturbation of nucleo-cytoplasmic transport affects size of nucleus and nucleolus in human cells", Febs Press (2016).
40. Liang D et al. "The autophagy inhibitor chloroquine targets cancer stem cells in triple negative breast cancer by inducing mitochondrial damage and impairing DNA break repair", Cancer Letters (2016).
39. Singh N et al. "Insights into the mechanism of human papillomavirus E2-induced procaspase-8 activation and cell death", Scientific reports (2016).
38. Wu Y et al. " In-situ coupling between kinase activities and protein dynamics within single focal adhesions", Scientific reports (2016).
37. Gosnell M et al. "Quantitative non-invasive cell characterisation and discrimination based on multispectral autofluorescence features", Scientific Report (2016).
36. Singh N et al. "Molecular basis of death effector domain chain assembly and its role in caspase-8 activation", The Faseb Journal (2016).
35. Koçer SS et al. ""Shaping" of cell signaling via AKAP-tethered PDE4D: Probing with AKAR2-AKAP5 biosensor", Journal of molecular signaling (2012).
34. Gomez-Godinez V et al. "Laser-induced shockwave paired with FRET: A method to study cell signaling", Microscopy research and technique (2015).
33. Zhuo Y et al. "Subcellular and Dynamic Coordination between Src Activity and Cell Protrusion in Microenvironment", Scientific reports (2015).
32. Ouyang M et al. "Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Biosensors for Live-Cell Imaging of MT1-MMP Protease Activity", Fluorescent Protein-Based Biosensors. Humana Press (2014).
31. Zeng H-T et al. "Prematuration with cyclic adenosine monophosphate modulators alters cumulus cell and oocyte metabolism and enhances developmental competence of in vitro-matured mouse oocytes", Biology of reproduction (2014).
30. Tabdili H et al. "Cadherin point mutations alter cell sorting and modulate GTPase signaling", Journal of cell science (2012).
29. Ouyang M et al. "Simultaneous visualization of protumorigenic Src and MT1-MMP activities with fluorescence resonance energy transfer", Cancer research (2010).
27. Sutton-McDowall ML et al. "Metabolic differences in bovine cumulus-oocyte complexes matured in vitro in the presence or absence of follicle-stimulating hormone and bone morphogenetic protein 15", Biology of reproduction (2012).
26. Liao X et al. "Visualization of Src and FAK activity during the differentiation process from HMSCs to osteoblasts", PLoS ONE (2012).
25. Sudiman J et al. "Bone morphogenetic protein 15 in the pro-mature complex form enhances bovine oocyte developmental competence", PLoS ONE (2014).
24. Csordás G et al. "In vivo immunostaining of hemocyte compartments in Drosophila for live imaging", PLoS ONE (2014).
23. Xiang X et al. "A FRET-based biosensor for imaging SYK activities in living cells", Cellular and molecular bioengineering (2011).
22. Richani D et al. "Effect of epidermal growth factor-like peptides on the metabolism of in vitro-matured mouse oocytes and cumulus cells", Biology of reproduction (2014).
21. Lin L-J et al. "The antagonistic roles of PDGF and integrin αvβ3 in regulating ROS production at focal adhesions", Biomaterials (2013).
20. Poh Y-C et al. "The use of Optical Magnetic Twisting Cytometry and Flourescence Resonance Energy Transfer to quantify force-induced protein dissociation in the nucleus of a living cell", nature ProtocolExchange (2012).
19. Chung EY et al. "Activatable and Cell-Penetrable Multiplex FRET Nanosensor for Profiling MT1-MMP Activity in Single Cancer Cells", Nano letters (2015).
18. Bhave M et al. "Golgi enlargement in Arf-depleted yeast cells is due to altered dynamics of cisternal maturation", Journal of cell science (2014).
17. Seong J et al. "Detection of focal adhesion kinase activation at membrane microdomains by fluorescence resonance energy transfer", Nature communications (2011).
16. Lu S et al. "Quantitative FRET imaging to visualize the invasiveness of live breast cancer cells", PLoS ONE (2013).
15. Purdey MS et al. "Localised hydrogen peroxide sensing for reproductive health", SPIE Optics+ Optoelectronics. International Society for Optics and Photonics (2015).
14. Liao X et al. "The Effect of Differentiation Induction on FAK and Src Activity in Live HMSCs Visualized by FRET", PLoS ONE (2013).
13. Lu S et al. "Computational analysis of the spatiotemporal coordination of polarized PI3K and Rac1 activities in micro-patterned live cells", PLoS ONE (2011).
12. Kind KL et al. "Oxygen-regulated gene expression in murine cumulus cells", Reproduction, Fertility and Development (2015).
11. Lei L et al. "The role of mechanical tension on lipid raft dependent PDGF-induced TRPC6 activation", Biomaterials (2014).
10. Barry AK et al. "Local VE-cadherin mechanotransduction triggers long-ranged remodeling of endothelial monolayers", Journal of cell science (2015).
9. Sutton-McDowall ML et al. "Redox and anti-oxidant state within cattle oocytes following in vitro maturation with bone morphogenetic protein 15 and follicle stimulating hormone", Molecular reproduction and development (2015).
8. Ouyang M et al. "N-cadherin regulates spatially polarized signals through distinct p120ctn and β-catenin-dependent signalling pathways", Nature communications (2013).
7. Sun J et al. "Antagonism between binding site affinity and conformational dynamics tunes alternative cis-interactions within Shp2", Nature communications (2013).
6. Eichorst JP et al. "Red-shifted fluorescent proteins monitor enzymatic activity in live HT-1080 cells with fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM)", Journal of microscopy (2012).
5. Sun J et al. "Simplicity of Design Principles underlying Tunable cis-Interactions within Shp2 Revealed by FRET", (2013).
4. Lu S et al. "Decipher the dynamic coordination between enzymatic activity and structural modulation at focal adhesions in living cells", Scientific reports (2014).
3. Sun J, "The intramolecular domain interactions and phosphatase activation mechanisms of Shp2", Diss. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (2011).
2. Sudiman J, "Optimisation of oocyte in vitro maturation using oocyte secreted factors", Diss. (2014).
1. Seong J, "Fluorescence resonance energy transfer-based subcellular visualization of FAK/Src activation by chemical and mechanical environment", Diss. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (2013).